Five teenagers, Lots of words, One blog, One DREAM♥
What is this blog about? Handcrafts, Outfits, Make up, Hair, Tips, DIYs, jokes... ♥

30/11/2013

Outfits from Monday to Friday♥

dont fear to be different...
Hi, this is Joy♥ How are you today?

In this post, I will give you some... INSPIRATION.
I used a web called Polyvore to créate my own outfits. So... here are the results:

For Monday:
This is a... kind of sporty outfit. And it is perfect for Mondays because of its T-shirt: "I'm not a morning person", and I think that everybody or at least ME   has that in mind every Monday at 7 o'clock .
 
For Tuesday:
This is kind of a Spring outfit. But, well, who prohibits you to wear this a fall day? I won't call it "Spring Outfit", it is more a "Vintage Outfit" (:
 
For Wednesday:
So, here we have a Vintage dress with a rocker leather jacket. In my opinión, this is not a... School outfit, it is more a "going-out-with-yout-Friends-outfit".
 
For Thursday.
This is kind of Grunge Outfit. Perfect for Winter, for fall, for the school and for going out with your Friends.
 
And, FINALLY, for Friday............
 
This is.... in four words: THE PERFECT FALL OUTFIT. Vintage, comfortable...
 
 
 
So, that was all! (: Which is the one that you liked most? (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday os Friday?) Leave your comment below! ♥
 
See you♥
 
 
en- JOY your life♥


No comments:

Post a Comment